Thursday 1 March 2007

Chatting to Neil a friend who wants to get involved on the plots, he said that you can get free old wheelie bins that are a bit knackered from Onyx/Veiola you just need to go and pick them up. As we are going to be doing just a tad of shredding these would come in very useful!

However, upon speaking to Veiola they said that there was no such thing as I suggested and never had been! All a bit strange, anyway going to get Neil to take me there to see for myself.

Jono bought a new pair of lopers which I'm going to be trying out today, meant to be getting down there later but weather is looking a bit grim again!

Also rang the Park Ranger Service and Veiola to see if they could help with removal of bulky items of rubbish and they have said a catergorical no.

There's an allotment meeting hapenning on the 10th and I guess we'll discuss options then for getting rid of the flytipping material that has gathered over the years.

2 comments:

lilymarlene said...

I bullied our local council with e-mail photos of the rubbish on my plot when I took it on. They finally came and took the pile away.

Tchad said...

Hmmm that sounds like a good idea!