Wednesday 14 February 2007

Two posts in one day - will never happen again! Here's some pix taken today - the task is daunting!



On the right taken inside No 47 - a lot of trees!





Below is the path outside 47 & 48.




The top of No 48!










Below is the path outside 49 & 50, below that in 49 looking up to 48

An official council "map" showing the numbers of the allotments and the edge of 59 from the path, as I said a lot of work!

Met RobD mentioned in my first post - it's his birthday, he mentioned an official get together of the tennents on the 10th March so will have to try and attend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hells Bells, Tchad! You don't mind a challenge do you...

I've been slightly daunted by the "really long grass" on my plot - I wouldn't bee too suprised if you find a lost tribe in your... your... well, principality!

Anonymous said...

Not much to do then :0)

lilymarlene said...

Just found your blog and started reading it.......I'm looking forward to this! Seeing chaos become order!